SALES & LEASING EXECUTIVE
EXPERIENCE IN COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
SALES & LEASING ESSENTIAL!
The continued growth of our established Commercial Retail Industrial property agency leads us to seek an additional experienced, motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our busy sales and leasing team.
With the support of our Licensee and administration team, you will be responsible for carrying out all day-to-day duties involved with the listing, selling and leasing of properties – both existing company stock and self-generated – and be committed to the entire process through to the final successful transaction.
You will be expected to capitalise on leads and pursue new business opportunities. You will need to be driven, persistent and have a positive attitude together with strong negotiating skills.
Other requirements include:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the commercial property industry in a similar role
- Current appropriate real estate licence and driving licence
- Professional work ethic and integrity
- Proactive, independent and reliable
- Ability to establish new business and build solid relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency with Word, Outlook and general computer knowledge
- Team player mentality
- Commitment to providing premium service at all times and to always exceed the client’s expectations
In return, we offer a very generous commission structure, bonus structure and loyalty reward - your income will only be limited by your passion to succeed.
If you have what it takes and working in a rewarding team environment appeals to you, please email your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss the position further phone Paul Sherlock: 0413 869 900.