259 & 259A Shepperton Road, East Victoria Park
|Price||OFFERS FROM $750,000|
|Land Area (m2 approx.)||419/439|
|Floor Area (m2)||338|
|Property Number||942 & 943|
AVAILABLE TO BUY TOGETHER OR INDIVIDUALLY
In a sought-after location in a well-serviced neighbourhood, both properties have a massive total floor area of approximately 338m2 over two levels, each with an identical, exceptionally functional layout. Each two-storey contemporary residence flows effortlessly, creating an easy blend of luxury and low maintenance, modern living.
- Highly sought-after pocket of East Victoria Park
- Superbly crafted, dual level modern homes
- Situated on 419m2 and 439m2 blocks
- Over 338m2 floor area each property
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (4 toilets)
- Large master suite with spacious walk-in robes and “his and hers” vanity
- Three minor bedrooms are all generously sized with built-in robes and a shared modern bathroom
- 5th bedroom/office/study
- An open upstairs lounge or study space
- Entertainer’s kitchen, fully fitted and equipped for all occasions
- Formal dining area
- Family room
- Home theatre room
- Well-appointed modern laundry
- Roller shutters and security screens throughout
- Alarm system
- Remote-controlled double garage, accessed via a private lane way, with shopper’s entrance
- Air conditioning throughout
Each house has a rear porch and backyard area.
259 (Lot 30) has a block area of: 419m2
Rendered exterior walls, grey Colorbond roof
Yard Area: 87m2
259A (Lot 29) has a block area of: 439m2
Blonde brick walls, red tiled roof
Yard Area: 67m2
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Inspection will not disappoint.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact:
Paul Sherlock 0413 869 900
All measurements are approximate and subject to survey.
Photos are representative and for illustrative purposes only.